Friday 9 September 2016

David Luiz - Diego Costa is an amazing player

COSTA


After his Deadline Day return, much has been speculated about David Luiz and Diego Costa relationship as the pair have clashed on several occasions in the past.

Luiz was fairly relaxed when asked about a player he has clashed with on several occasions in the past, he was in fact full of praise for the Chelsea striker.

Speaking, Luiz said: “Yes! He was an amazing player when I was playing against him".

“He is a guy who gives everything for your team and now I am on his side, for sure I have a great striker for my team and with the spirit of love for football, with passion, so I am happy for that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Not In Possession of FIFA Forensic Reports - Normalization Committee

The Normalisation Committee of the Ghana FA denied claims that they are in possession of the FIFA forensic reports that has cleared form...