Sunday 11 September 2016

RONALDO TO XAVI: "I HAVE 3 BALLOR D'OR, YOU HAVE ZERO"

RONALDO XAVI AND MESSI


CRISTIANO RONALDO hit back at Xavi’s comments that Lionel Messi is a better footballer than him.

Barcelona legend Xavi had said that Ronaldo was an elite player – but unfortunate to be living at the same time as his former team-mate.

And Ronaldo did not hold back when asked about the comments after helping Real Madrid to a 5-2 victory over Osasuna.

Ronaldo said: “The most searched for player on the Internet is me.

“Those that want to appear on front covers [of newspapers] or promote things speak about me.

“What does it matter to me what Xavi says? He plays where? In Qatar or, I don’t know.

“He’s won everything but he’s never won a Ballon d’Or. I have three.”

Ronaldo returned from injury to score in Madrid’s victory and the Euro 2016 winner was pleased to finally be back on the pitch.

He added: “I am feeling well physically and could have played 90 minutes without problems

“But I was still feeling a bit of fear at certain moments. That’s only normal after a spell on the sidelines.

“I have gained rhythm, scored a goal and got a good feeling. Everything is great.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Not In Possession of FIFA Forensic Reports - Normalization Committee

The Normalisation Committee of the Ghana FA denied claims that they are in possession of the FIFA forensic reports that has cleared form...